Currently working with an industry leader in an advanced network threat detection and response platform based out of Texas. You will be able to directly impact growth within this company and affect what happens on a daily basis protecting company and clients alike.
- Lead end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Define the product priorities through understanding customer needs and company vision
- Partner up with cross-functional teams to introduce new products and features across all stages, including concept, proposal, planning, development, launch, release and pre/post-sale engagement
- Manage project execution, define schedules and release plans based on a strategic market/business view
- Lead a product squad with Engineering, Customer Success, UX/UI, Finance, and Engineering to develop the sellable product
- 3+ years experience in Product Management
- 3+ years of technical marketing, sales engineering
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile and DDoS methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Product Management Certification (CPO) is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of network protocols, including IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, and TLS