Sales Manager, EMEA
My client is a Series-B funded, scale-up MarTech vendor. Their platform makes it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale.
Having received 60M in funding over the last six months, they are fast becoming the premium player within this space, and are looking for a Sales Manager to lead an expanding team of Account Executives
What You'll Do
- Lead by example to deliver and exceed your personal quota.
- Coach and manage your team of 3-4 Account Executives to exceed their quotas
- Work collaboratively for new customer acquisition
- Hire and retain exceptional, diverse talent into the EMEA team
- Work collaboratively with other Sales Managers
Who You Are:
- You have demonstrable experience of high performance in a senior SaaS sales role in EMEA
- You have at least 2 years' experience leading a team in a SaaS role
- You are ambitious and commercially minded, but able to balance that with self-awareness, openness and empathy.
- You are an excellent communicator - both verbal and written, with the executive presence to communicate at C-Level and the empathy, emotional intelligence and incentives
- You have played a role in expanding a sales team
Targets and Incentives:
- The Sales Manager will carry a quota equivalent to 50% of a senior AE quota.
- The minimum expectation of 50% of team sales quota attainment is required to unlock commission payments.
- Sales Managers have the opportunity to overachieve their own quota to influence the team outcome. A bonus is paid at 100% of team quota.
- Earning opportunities significantly above OTE are available for 150% of team quota.