An innovative Automation company specialized on BPM, RPA and Marketing Cloud solutions that is ranked as a leader in Gartner, is seeking a Principal Sales Engineer based in Germany. This is an exciting, profitable company with a high customer satisfaction rate. What this means for you is that you will be a part of team that is steadily growing its presence positively on the market and therefore targets are easily achievable and your name will be associated with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
The company segments their market per verticals and therefore are looking for 6 Principal Sales Engineers:
- Principal Sales Engineer - Public Sector
- Principal Sales Engineer - Manufacturing and Automotive
- Principal Sales Engineer - FSI
- Principal Sales Engineer - Telco and Networking
- Principal Sales Engineer - Supply Chain and Logistics
- Principal Sales Engineer - Life Sciences
- Taking full ownership of all technical and project management tasks for prospects and customers across Germany in the given vertical.
- Managing and undertaking presales activities linked to targeted accounts.
- Building the relationships with the customers technical and architecture teams.
- Partnering with a Sales Executive in the territory and carry a sales target.
- Deliver presentations at the C-level, including at IT events. Focusing on solution selling rather than selling to IT.
- You'll be working in a talented global team.
- Work within a high energy atmosphere.
- You will be reporting directly to the EMEA Pre-Sales Director
That's why they offer benefits like:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office.
- Annual Bonus Scheme and incentives.
- Work-life balance.
Minimum Qualification Criteria:
To be considered for this job you must have:
- 4-9 working in sales engineering/systems engineering/customer-facing consultancy.
- Contacts at least in one of the given verticals.
- Experience in contributing significant portions and/or leading responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs.
- Experience with value selling rather than product selling