A market-leading vendor in the Open Source / Big Data space is looking for an experienced GSI Partner Director (based anywhere in the EU) to be responsible for 3 key GSIs across the EU region. The company offers world-class database (Postgres) management software, an integrated portfolio of databases and tools, 24/7 support and services on the top and many more. They are absolutely dominating the Postgres / Cloud market and are going through a super high growth phase.
- Responsibility for 3 large key GSIs
- Develop strategy, 2-year joint business plans and GTM model to scale your GSI accounts
- Organise to lead the GSI's sales teams in development of opportunities / bids
- Own, drive and scale the revenue growth of your GSI partner accounts
- Design, implement, and execute business and GTM plans for each targeted partner
- Be the single point of contact for the GSIs to develop co-selling engagements with the EMEA Enterprise and Commercial sales teams.
- Establish strong executive relationships with peers in the GSI ranks, for synergy on account strategy and Big Bets.
Skills and experience required:
- 6+ years of experience of working with GSIs
- Fluent in English
- Good technical understanding of Postgres; Selling into Open-Source Database market would be a big benefit
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Luca Varga on +4930800935163