Enterprise Account Executive - Hypergrowth EdTech vendor
My client is a Series-C funded, hypergrowth EdTech start-up in the UK. Their aim is to help global organisations achieve their digital transformation goals from a skill's POV, developing the next generation of diverse leaders with expert applied training.
With 900% growth in revenue in the past 2 years, they are one of the fastest-growing European businesses, now looking for brilliant hunters to join their enterprise team.
What you will have:
* You have 3-5 years of closing experience in an enterprise B2B sales environment
* You have a demonstrated track record of driving new business pipeline and are continually looking for new opportunities searching for new strategies to expand your client base
* You have a track record of success and are regarded as a leader centred on success
* You want to study and can quickly absorb and comprehend complex subjects
* You enjoy starting new businesses. You're driven and will go above and beyond to promote my client
* You have a lot of energy and enjoy pushing yourself to new limits, expectations and performance
* You value the client experience and the development of long-term partnerships.
* You care deeply about social mobility and charitable work.
* You create a detailed sales process that ensures leads are properly qualified and expectations are set.
What this opportunity offers you:
* Competitive base salary and OTE (50:50 split).
* Opportunity to work with Enterprise businesses like Facebook, KPMG and more
* Fast-track career progression
* 27 days of vacation on top of Bank Holidays (of course)
* Pension plan
* Benefits from the perks box, which include everything from phone insurance to gym membership
* Be at the centre of a rapidly growing business that top Silicon Valley venture capitalists are backing
* Learn from the people who built scaled separate pre-IPO start-ups into multibillion-dollar Software companies (Excellent leadership backing)
* Surround yourself with clever, driven, and ambitious people who have great dreams, work hard, and enjoy themselves.
If this sounds interesting, please apply to this vacancy directly or email your CV for more information.