A Series C startup experiencing rocket ship growth. They have already positioned themselves as a global leader in the cybersecurity space. My client is providing an Autonomous Breach Protection Platform, and is a leader in endpoint security. My client is urgently hiring for their next Art Director.
As Art Director, you will report into the Director of Content, Communications and Brand, and work closely with the graphic design and content teams to deliver engaging creative assets to amplify the brand. The successful candidate will be experienced at being both a hands-on designer and leading successful and productive creative teams, experienced at custom illustration, possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, and experience working with global teams.
- Ownership, oversight and execution of Company brand and visual identity.
- Hands-on creative design and custom illustration.
- Development of content and assets, such as E-books, whitepapers, exhibition booths, infographics, website and social media graphics, digital banners and assets, product collateral and more.
- Execution of creative elements of company rebrand.
- Development of new brand guidelines.
- Evolve creative department standards for production, productivity and quality.
- Work with the creative team to produce new ideas to amplify the brand.
- Work with creative team to improve their creative tools mastery.
- Ensure team adheres to creative processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Lead brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload and monitor deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 years digital creative leadership experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, print design & social media.
- Portfolio must demonstrate a highly talented art director, with expertise in custom illustration.
- Experience working in B2B technology and/or cybersecurity.
- Must have a mastery of creative tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, and video and motion graphics software.
- Clear and polished interpersonal communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative powerhouse and strategic thinker.