Account Executive, Europe
My client is the mobile app management platform used by Product and Growth teams at companies like Robinhood, Hubspot, Miro, Discord, McDonalds, and Disney to understand and to engage with their users in real-time.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland with employees around the world, my client has been built as a remote workplace from the ground up and provides everything new team members need to work happily and productively from anywhere.
My client is looking for an Account Executive to join our expanding team in Europe. We are seeking driven individuals who are excited to identify opportunities and win deals with the best product teams in the world.
About The Role:
You will get to work the best deals in the funnel for the EMEA market and build out a pipeline of qualified opportunities which you move to close. This position offers an outstanding opportunity to build a successful career in software sales with exposure to Enterprise deals and fast promotion opportunities for top performers.
As an AE, you will work closely with your SDR and CSM to build a pipeline of qualified new business and expansion opportunities. Through effective qualification, solution creation and champion development you'll build early-stage opportunities into customer evaluations and closed won deals. In addition to your outbound dealflow, you'll use the network and tools available to you to build outbound pipeline in your target accounts.
You will engage effectively across key stakeholders within your accounts and be excited to engage with both ICs and Execs at your customers. You will be an expert at leveraging the team to help you in building relationships and winning deals.
You will love this role if you:
- Enjoy working in a diverse team and environment where a rich and inclusive culture matters above all else.
- Have a passion for discovering important initiatives and developing joint solutions with your customers.
- Enjoy building relationships with customers and developing customer champions in your accounts.
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to how you operate your pipeline, running it like your own book of business.
- Accurately manage and forecast your pipeline based on inspectable milestones you've achieved with the customer.
- Are comfortable having challenging conversations, talking about money, and negotiating in a way which feels good for everyone involved and creates win-wins.
Your day will be filled with:
- Engaging with Product Managers and Growth Marketers at companies you know and love about their strategies, challenges and key initiatives.
- Helping prospective customers evaluate my client's product as a solution.
- Managing a pipeline of opportunities in order to have coverage for your quota and future success .
- Accurately forecasting deal progress for company reporting and planning.
- You have 2-3 years of SaaS closing experience.
- You have closed $30K+ deals in the past.
- You have experience building and managing a book of prospects and customer business.
- You may have worked in the Mobile app space or sold to Product or Growth teams in the past, but not essential.
- You strive to be a top performer while thriving in a team environment.