Technology Risk Officer
$150,000 - $200,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you a technical Project Manager specializing in Identity and Access Management (IAM)? Do you understand Technology Risk within the Financial Services Space? Can you influence senior leadership and other business units to drive strategy around Technology Risk focusing on IAM?
Glocomms are searching for a Technology Risk Officer to join a global leader in the Financial Services space. We are searching for a well-versed IAM specialist/Project Manager to join the IAM Business Unit within the Engineering department and take on the role of Technology Risk Officer, and to advise Business Unit Heads on all aspects of Technology Risk.
You will be an SME in Identity and Access Management and have a focus on risk identification, dialogue and remediation.
See further role requirements below:
- Collaborate with the wider Tech Risk teams, program owners and Technology Risk Officers to help manage overall IT risk
- Identify and address risk issues whilst driving remediation efforts
- Be an advocate for risk management and mitigation, and provide Technology Risk Strategy
- Continuously raise awareness of tech risk related programs within your IAM business unit, as well as other business units
- Team-up with other Tech Risk Officers to discover risk alleviation opportunities across the wider business
- Identify risks that may have a broader impact and accelerate these to appropriate risk committees in order to roll-out Technology-wide programs to mitigate such risks
- Measure Tech Risk performance of business unites using metrics and challenge on weaknesses
- Define and drive strategy for compliance and measure risk reduction
- Always keeping risk at the forefront of everything you do, and create challenge where appropriate to better the tech risk security posture
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong understanding of IAM principals
- Ideally 4 - 7 years of Project Management experience within the IAM space
- Must have strong experience working within IAM across multiple business units and have the ability to adapt to different environments
- Must be an advocate for Technology Risk and a presence in the IAM community
- Experience managing high-level Executive/client expectations
- Deep analytic skills
- Have the influence and drive business requirements into a full-scale project plan, setting out the full life-cycle of each project from execution to completion
This is an exciting full-time opportunity for an IAM specialist to join a globally leading Financial Services firm and take on a new role of Technology Risk Officer.