Title: Vice President of Application Security
Company Summary- A leading global financial fortune 500 company is currently seeking a driven and motivated Vice President of Application Security to join their newly formed team in the Dallas office. The role is part of the Asset Management Division for the company. You will play a key role in influencing the company's design and implication of their application security.
The Vice President of Application Security will be responsible for…
- Leading a team that is responsible for governance, client due diligence, and application security & advisory.
- Evaluating technical risk for key business functions such as product launches, strategic projects, and acquisition due diligence.
- Overseeing and implementing new ideas about how the team can progress to the next level.
- Functioning as the security solutions architect for product launches, key initiative, and acquisition due diligence.
The Vice President of Application Security should have the following qualifications…
- 7+ years of experience in technology roles including: Technology Governance, Operational Risk, Information Security, Technology Governance, Technology Audit, Technology Infrastructure, or Application Development.
- Strong technical skills including OWASP Top 10, JAVA, HTTP, .Net, cryptography concepts, encryption, and Python.
- Should be familiar with cloud services and cloud security gaps.
- Must have good oral and written skills that can be used to articulate risk to stakeholders on the technical and management side.
- Great Healthcare and Medical Insurance plans offered.
- Very competitive holiday and vacation policy.
- Amazing retirement plan with a high % company match to 401k.
- On-Site childcare centers are available.
If you are interested in the role of Vice President of Application Security do not hesitate to apply!