A preeminent data insights company is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented Senior Software Engineer who great multitasking skills. They focus on the connection of data, research, and technology to discover consumer insights and provide solutions, based on those insights, to everyone from investors to corporate decision makers and strategists. They are looking for a critical member of their team that will help plan solutions and code those solutions. They want someone who has a high interest in data and can make it accessible through charts and dashboards.
- Cooperate with team lead and product manager on platform goals, design, rollout, and support.
- Write code for parts of project, based on need.
- Work with team to solve potential platform issues.
- Be an example and help team develop through mentoring with code reviews, programming, and hands-on support.
- 6+ years of experience designing and maintaining web applications.
- Experience building analytics applications with modern data visualizations tools.
- Experience with MySQL or Postgres.
- Strong experience with modern web frameworks, constructing, and interacting with APIs.
- Experience working with React or Vue.
- Experience with Python (Django, fastapi, pandas).
- Experience with analytical databases like Clickhouse, Redshift, and BigQuery.
- Competitive Salary and bonus structure
- Remote work flexibility
- 401k with match
- Flexible vacation and unlimited sick days
- Great culture
- Career Growth Opportunities
*This role can be REMOTE*