Our client - recognized as "one of the most promising private electric vehicle (EV) start-ups in recent years" - is actively seeking a Senior Security Engineer to lead their Security Operations Center out of San Francisco, CA.
You'll be the resident expert in all things security operations, SIEM, and incident identification/response... and since this is both a leadership and hands-on role, at least 10 years of professional experience in Security Operations or Application Security are required.
Not only is this an exciting opportunity to join a ground-breaking organization, but you'd be stepping into an influential role as a key leader within their security program!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Expert-level experience with threat modeling and attack analytics; penetration testing background strongly preferred
- Proficiency with at least one programming / scripting language
- Capable of implementing security into product development lifecycle
- Demonstrative understanding of network concepts i.e. TCP/IP protocol stack, HTTP etc
- Network and host-based anomaly detection capabilities using automated (NIDS/HIDS) and manual tools
If interested, apply today!