Senior Forensics Security Engineer
Salary: $160,000 - $200,000 base + bonus
Glocomms are partnered with a world leading trading firm in the search for Senior Forensics Security Engineer to join the team and take charge of cyber security, information security, and data security related incidents from a digital forensics standpoint.
See further responsibilities below:
- Gather evidence with industry standard software and hardware tools in a forensically-sound manner.
- Preserve asset chain-of-custody and exercise correct evidence documentation procedures.
- Carryout thorough analysis of all computer and mobile devices.
- Prepare detailed reports of evidence found to present to senior management/stakeholders.
- Test/validate forensic software and hardware tools.
- Automate manual forensic processes.
- Support development and implementation of internal forensics infrastructure.
- Provide assistance/training to security team on gathering evidence and conducting analysis best practices.
- Have a heavy involvement in maintaining a strong Incident Response plan whilst developing security policies.
See experience required below:
- 5+ years of experience in a role conducting forensic acquisition/examination in a Windows, Linux, MacOS environment, as well as on mobile devices.
- Hands-on experience using the following tools for forensic analysis: X-Ways, Cellebrite, Magnet Axiom, and EnCase.
- Memory forensics and analysis experience using open-source and commercial tools.
- Understanding of how to apply evidence handling and chain of custody procedures.
- Forensic lab and infrastructure management experience.
- Scripting for automation.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an IT Security professional with strong Forensics experience to join a leading trading firm with a great reputation, history, work ethic, and culture. If you are the right fit for this opportunity please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber & Information Security Team will reach out to you directly.