Senior Director of Security Operations
New York, NY - remote flexibility
A well-known health and fitness pioneer with a worldwide influence is looking for a Senior Director of Security Operations to join their growing technology team. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and knowledgeable in threat analysis and have the willingness to work among industry leaders to make a better, healthier world.
The Senior Director of Security Operations will:
- Oversee security operations and development staff through direct and indirect reporting.
- Hire, train, develop, manage performance, and respond to crises/incidents in support of team members.
- Partner with relevant external stakeholders and technologists to plan and direct security operations procedures in line with the business objectives
- Provide regular written and verbal threat briefings and presentations to senior executives
- Participate in advisory bodies and industry peer working groups to stay abreast of latest technologies and emerging threats.
- Develop and implement proactive intelligence gathering, analysis and dissemination program(s)
- Work as a member of the Global Security Leadership Team to track and uncover advanced cyber threats.
- Adopt and institutionalize standard threat analysis and security operational models.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a relevant technology field
- Demonstrated experience in Security Operations development and/or management on a global scale
- Experience in threat analysis and crisis management
- Leadership and communication capabilities; experience leading teams within global brand(s) preferred
- Security certifications including, but not limited to, CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH
Interested candidates should apply at the link above or call Kylie Carney at (646) 965-7034. Interviews are to begin immediately.