I am working with a medium sized Salesforce integrator who are an official Salesforce Partner. They are looking for a consultant to assist them on one of their most complex Sales Cloud projects for 2,600 users.
The aim of the project is to help the company migrate from a legacy system to Salesforce Lightning.
Your main role will include leading workshops and communicating with the business and stakeholders to gather requirements. You will also be responsible for configuring and setting up the platform.
- Strong Sales Cloud experience
- Experience working on Salesforce lightning in complex projects
- Proven ability to lead workshops
- Functional documentation
- Previous end to end implementation experience
- Provide training to users
- Start date: July 6th
- Location: Berlin or Munich
- Engagement: Fulltime
- Onsite/Remote: Negotiable
Please apply as soon as possible as interviews can be held quickly.