Regional Sales Manager - UK and Nordics
My client are a series B funded Threat intelligence platform that had nearly $20m of funding in their most recent round. This money is going straight into their expansion into the UK and Nordics, and as such, they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to win business in these regions.
This presents an excellent opportunity to be the second sales person on the ground and attack the enterprise market.
- Hunt down new accounts, this is vertical agnostic
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region
- Have a clear vision for the company in their new UK and Nordics market
- Build forecasts and consistently smash targets
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise cybersecurity sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite executives in the UK. Tapping into existing relationships to win clients
- Ability to work independently and well within a team
- Startup experience required
- Threat intelligence background desired
What this role offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £250,000 packages for the right candidate
- Offering stock, subject to experience
- Opportunity to build out an entirely new region, selling great tech
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment
- Great development potential
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Hamish Burns on 020 3879 0908 or at hamish.burns(at)glocomms.com