Product Owner, Vulnerability Management - Associate Director
$135,000 - $150,000 + bonus
Glocomms have partnered with globally leading Financial Services firm in the search for an experienced Information Security Leader/Product Owner. The ideal candidate will have experience managing teams of highly technical and talented engineers. The teams primary focus is to continuously strengthening Security Posture and reducing Security Risks and Vulnerabilities, whilst providing a white-glove security service to the wider enterprise.
Please see further responsibilities below:
- Provide a first-class service to the business on anything Cyber and Information Security related with a strong focus on Vulnerability Management.
- Identify gaps and create/drive the Vulnerability Management road-map.
- Scope and continuously develop the existing Security Posture.
- Further develop and strengthen the agile engineering team in order to improve security capabilities and solutions.
- Set out team targets and ensure they are achieved with the highest standard.
- Create clear plans for backlog management.
- Be the main point of contact for all senior leadership/stakeholders and provide regular updates on project progression - building strong partnerships across the board.
- Strong background in Information Security with a heavy focus on Vulnerability Management.
- Extensive leadership skills - experience managing Agile teams of Security Engineers.
- Experience with Security Documentation, Design, Engineering and Implementation.
- Experience developing IT Infrastructure and Network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Proxies, HTTPS etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Cyber & Information Security industry standards and GRC.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global leader that has a huge influence in shaping the Financial Services industry - working with highly-technical and professional engineers in a high-energy and fast-paced environment.
If you are a good fit for this opportunity, please apply and Akash Solankee from Glocomms will reach out to you directly.