A rapidly growing Financial Technology startup is looking for a passionate security architect to help the security program keep up with a culture of innovation in the technology field. This position will join a collaborative team with a cloud-based tech stack; expert knowledge of cloud security and relevant controls/standards is essential.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5-7 years related experience including 2+ years in security architecture. Leadership experience a plus.
- Hands-on security engineering skills; this role may be required to get into the weeds as needed. Experience in a true cloud/information security engineering role is vital.
- Experience working in the medical device/product development field a major plus.
- Knowledge of cloud platform infrastructure and security including Azure (preferred), AWS, and/or GCP.
- Familiarity with relevant security frameworks and industry standards such as NIST, ISO-27001, OWASP Top 10, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and Infrastructure as Code (Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.).
- Scripting proficiency in Python or PowerShell desired.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field highly desired, relevant certifications preferred.
This is an opportunity to join a celebrated organization that is actively working to expand financial equity in the United States. Candidates willing to work on-site 1-2 days per week in New York City are preferred, however 100% remote candidates will be considered with the expectation to follow EST/EDT working hours.
At this time, the client is unable to consider candidates who require visa sponsorship now or in the future.