Title: Network Security Researcher
Company Summary- A leading defense contractor is looking to expand there ever-growing research team with the addition of a Network Security Researcher. This organization really puts its employees first and offers flexible working hours and great work life balance. They also promote a collaborative working environment.
The Network Security Researcher will be responsible for…
- Researching techniques used by Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) to move and communicate on networks
- Researching emerging trends in the network technology space
- Provide technical briefings based on testing to team members and senior leaders in the organization
The Network Security Researcher should have the following qualifications…
- 0-4 Years of Threat Intelligence Experience
- Strong technical skills including APT, MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain, tcpdump, WireShark, and VMware
- Top Secret Clearance is required
- Great Healthcare and Medical Insurance plans offered.
- Very competitive holiday and vacation policy.
- Amazing retirement plan with a high % company match to 401k.
- Ability to work on independent research and own royalties on that research
If you are interested in the role of Network Security Researcher do not hesitate to apply!