One of Boston's most successful Quantitative Investment Firms ($160+ billion in AUM) has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join a team responsible for critical components of their trading lifecycle. This small team of senior engineers focuses on delivering cutting edge investment applications, which are this firm's most critical technology products! They sit within a well-established and mature engineering group with excellent longevity and institutional knowledge. This role will design and build solutions with modern technologies (AWS, React, C#/.NET) that provide critical data to portfolio managers and traders. These solutions align with industry best practices, and some of the technical challenges focus on the accuracy of data, how quickly it can be processed/delivered, scalability, and automation.
- Design, build, and support critical components of the portfolio management/trading lifecycle
- Interface directly with portfolio managers to analyze requirements and collaborate on design
- Work on a lean team of senior engineers with a collegiate culture and passion for technology
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering; or other technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience with C#/.NET
Value add (but not required):
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React
- Experience in a trading/investment/compliance environment
- Experience building data intensive applications
- Mathematical/analytical background
- Industry leading compensation and benefits packages
- A close-knit culture, prioritizing work life balance, professional development, and collaboration and access across all levels of the business
- 4 days per week of remote flexibility
The position will be based in Boston. For further information about this position please apply.