Information Security Controls Analyst
Location: New York or Chicago
Salary: Open depending on experience
Glocomms are working exclusively with a proprietary trading firm in the search for a seasoned Information Security Controls Analyst with scripting ability to automate control validation and gap identification for remediation.
See responsibilities below:
- Validating controls are operating as designed via manual and automated testing.
- Documenting and tracking controls gaps and ensure remediation is completed within a timely manner.
- Conducting regular phishing simulations, periodic training, knowledge assessments and creating security awareness updates.
- Acting as the main resource for staff for all security awareness related matters.
See required experience below:
- Information Security, Security Control Testing, Internal Audit.
- Ability to manage stakeholders regarding security control related matters.
- Deep understanding of frameworks such as NIST, ISO, CIS, CSA.
- Knowledge of manual and automated control testing methodologies.
- Ability driving forward a security-first culture.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned hands-on Information Security Control Analyst to join a highly successful and tenured tech-driven trading firm to advance the IT Security Team.