As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you are primarily responsible for customer acquisition within the UK & Ireland market. Key responsibilities include meeting your individual sales quotas in the areas of software licensing, support and services. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate deep industry knowledge as well as a strong grasp of the data & analytics marketplace. You should also be able to call upon a strong network of contacts whilst having no issue self-generating your own leads, pipeline and tailored messaging.
In return, we offer a highly competitive salary + benefits package. We are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth which is opening up vast commercial opportunities within the multibillion-dollar analytic marketplace. You will have a unique opportunity to learn and develop whilst having the option progress your career at an accelerated pace.
- Own, manage and grow a set number of existing customers together with core responsibility to
generate new clients through prospecting and partner collaboration
- Ownership of the whole sales cycle. From initial sales qualification through to technical implementation - orchestrating and leveraging cross function teams including sales engineering, service delivery, professional services, marketing, commercial and legal teams across multiple regions
- Be the voice of the customer and their trusted advisor
- Meet and exceed goals and objectives set, with ability to close business, deliver accurate forecasting and reporting, together with maintenance in salesforce
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations, which meet the target customers outcomes and business Objectives
- 5+ years of field sales experience in the SaaS space, experience within data management, analytics, business intelligence preferred
- A track-record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions and traditional subscription licensing into net new complex accounts, demonstrated by over achievement of quota ( $1M+ of ARR) and strong customer references
- Strong negotiation skills
- Outcome/solution selling, experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation, listening skills.
- Excellent executive level verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Expertise within a specific vertical including Financial Services, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Retail/CPG, Telcom
- Previous experience within the analytic / cloud / data warehouse / enterprise software industry is preferred
- Proven ability to run a full Sales Cycle, the ability to win highly competitive situations and competitive scenarios
- Experienced in orchestrating campaigns and individual customer facing events to build a pipeline from scratch
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Pro-active, strategic thinker with high energy and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English