Title: DevSecOps Engineer
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000
Location: Chicago OR Remote
Summary: You would be joining as a DevSecOps Engineer in an emerging team responsible for building out new and one-of-a-kind products and services. As an individual contributor, you will mainly focus on the collaboration between vendor products and open-source technologies. Not only this, but you would also develop the company's personal custom applications to drive cloud services and solutions.
- 3+ years in software, devops, or full stack engineering roles.
- Proficient with scripting such as python, bash, and golang
- Experience working with git, terraform, ansible, or Jenkins to secure the CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge on how to design, develop, and maintain code and architecture
- Major plus: Knowledge of HashiCorp Valut
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, cyber security, engineering, OR combined equivalent experience
- Knowledge of PKI and tokenization is preferable
- Working experience with secrets management OR data encryption