Cyber threats are on the rise across the board these days, but attacks on critical defense and civil infrastructures is an industry of top concern. Needless to say, this increase in activity is driving a growth in demand for cybersecurity in aerospace and defense specifically… and our client has tasked us with finding a top notch Cybersecurity / Information Assurance Engineer to join their team.
In this position, you will support the development and definition of security architecture, system requirements, design and implementation in addition to monitoring Cyber resiliency and threat awareness for the world's most renowned air defense system!
- Perform oversight on vulnerability assessments; defining, negotiating, and executing Assessment and Authorization (A&A) events.
- Conduct cybersecurity audits to ensure implementation, compliance of security posture
- Test implementation of security controls of networking devices, databases, operating systems, and hardware and software components.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical experience in Information Assurance/Cybersecurity requirement determination, development, and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Related Field
- US Citizenship
Benefits / Perks
- Generous healthcare, wellness, retirement benefits
- Excellent compensation package including 401K and investment options