We are currently searching for a Big Data Architect for a permanent role in Munich or Frankfurt for a major consultancy.
The role is located in Munich or Frankfurt with good benefits and flexibility to work remotely.
- Defining business and technical requirements for data functionalities and platforms and convert requirements into functional and logical architecture
- Hands-on implementation in the areas of Big Data - and acess, integration, modeling, visualisation, mining and design
- Contributing to best practice for design, development and the data analysis and storage.
- Technical leadership for large data programs and projects
- High level of experience in data engineering, application development and architectural development using Java/Scala/Python
- Hands on Big Data Application experience and experience with Hadoop Stack
- Experience in computation frameworks like Spark, Storm, Flink
- Experience with Cloud environments - AWS, Azure, GCP etc (Certification would be a nice to have)
- Experience with Data processing and various databases
- German-speaking and English-speaking