Associate Principal IAM Specialist
Location: Dallas or Chicago - hybrid (2-3 days WFH)
Compensation: $140,000 - $160,000 base + bonus & benefits
Glocomms are partnered with one of the worlds largest equity management firms in the search for an IAM specialist to join the Security Team on a full-time permanent basis to take on responsibility for Access Control and associated programs. The ideal candidate will have experience withing with SailPoint, DUO, and ForgeRock, and will have an emphasis on integrating internal apps with ForgeRock and utilizing OAuth methodologies, working directly with dev teams and enterprise architecture.
Key responsibilities and focus areas:
- Administer and configure IAM products and processes around ForgeRock Identity.
- Create bespoke integration, roadmaps, and guidelines between tools with an Agile approach.
- Plan, implement, and review IAM security policies, procedures, and controls.
- Issue tickets and process access requests.
- Manage design, built, test, and cultivate phases on projects.
- Collaboratively work with IT and other business units to implement tech solutions.
- Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures fir controls and user access authorization.
- Collaborate with IAM and related workforces and evaluate compliance readiness as well as control execution, process efficiency, and evidence gathering.
- Work with the team to develop tools or methodologies to monitor risk.
- Experience developing solutions in highly regulated environments to leverage security frameworks such as COBIT and NIST.
- Experience supporting ForgeRock Identity Platform (Access Manager, Identity Gateway, Directory Server).
- Experience with multi-factor authentication protocols such as Duo or Entrust.
- Single Sign on protocols and systems such as OAuth2.0, SAML, SWA, OIDC, Ping, Okta, SiteMinder.
- Experience with SailPoint Identity IQ.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally leading and stable security team with the worlds largest equity management firms offering a great platform and team to work with, and great work-life balance.