Our client, who are a global, well-established cybersecurity market leader in the endpoint detection space, who are looking for a Territory Account Manager to join its fast paced London team. The role focuses on finding new business opportunities with new clients, as well as tapping into an existing customer base.
- The role predominately focuses on the acquisition of new logo business, as well as looking after an existing set of accounts and finding new opportunities within them
- Developing an efficient sales strategy in the assigned territory
- Working and supporting channel partners with the goal to create new logo opportunities in prospects, along with upgrading/expanding opportunities in customer accounts
- Developing sales plans to achieve/overachieve personal quarterly quotas.
Skills and experience required:
- Significant knowledge of cybersecurity tools and software,
- Experience selling across numerous verticals
- Utilisation in a define sales methodology (MEDDIC, MEDDPICC, SPIN) for business needs and understanding
- Strong executive presence
- Forecasting commitment and forecasting accuracy
- Demonstrable track record in achieving sales goals. Strong reputation in exceeding sales quotas
- Mentality to hunt new business
- Travel availability
- Experience selling to C-Level
What this job offers you:
- Strong career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Highly competitive salary, including uncapped commission structure
- Numerous Benefits
- Possibility to make a name for yourself on the market
- Join a strong valued company
How to apply:
If you believe you would be a match for this exciting position or looking elsewhere for a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to a member of the team!