Active Directory Architect
- Annecy France - French and English Speaker
- 4 days per month on site (2 days every 2 weeks)
- Start Date : As early as 19/09/2022 is possible
- 12-Month Initial Contract - Possible extensions to follow
- TJM : 500 - 650€
- Our customer is a world leading Sports Manufacturing company,manufacturing sports wear and sport technologies for major skiing, football running and hiking.
- Due to someone leaving the team they are searching for a replacement to join their team as an Architect and a Technical Lead working closely with the project management.
- The project offers the engineer a great opportunity to work with some of the latest security technologies and also offers the engineer to work for a cool and exiting company being heavily involved in skiing industry's and multiple other extreme sports.
- Glocomms have worked with the customer for close to 2 years and are responsible for placements in multiple areas of their business.
- Our customer is looking to transform and harden their Active Directory Infrastructure and looking for an Architect to join as their Lead Design Consultant to work with them over the next couple of years.
- Primary Responsibilities include : HLD, LLD, Integration and Build.
- Tech Stack : Active Directory, Windows Server, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, PKI, MS Security and Powershell.
- Working as part of a team of fellow engineers based in France and Poland, the working language is mostly English but the language in and around the office is French.
- We are looking for someone with good soft skills, can work well with people of different cultures, enjoys working as part of a larger team and is looking to join a growing team and to work with the project manager to get the best results for the team.
- No certifications are required but any related to AD, MS Security or Azure will certainly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in Touch
020 3879 0972