My client is looking for a freelance Solutions Architect with broad knowledge across Cloud and Network infrastructure domains to join their team in the Netherlands.
The role requires a Dutch citizen (passport holder) and will be working 3 days remotely and 2 days on-site in The Hague per week.
This is a highly technical and purely architectural role with no hands-on work involved. It will involve a mixture of pre and post-sales architecture with significant customer interaction.
- Architecture and designs for network infrastructure for internal and external customers
- Design and review of solutions and participation in the preparation of proposals
- Provide guidance to other network professionals and advise executives
- Define priorities
- Assign resources
- Network (LAN/WAN, Firewalls, Load Balancers, etc)
- SDN (ACI, Contrail, NSX-T
- Ansible automation
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Private Cloud)