We are currently hiring for Site Reliability Engineers who will contribute to a project with one of our long-standing clients. Our client is a Global leader in virtualization and private cloud and is headquartered in California, USA.
- The SE/Observability engineer will think about the problem end-to-end: automation of data collection from
- common data sources, store data efficiently in Application Performance Managing and Monitoring tool, render
- this information for the user based on the defined Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and Service Level Indicators
- (SLis) and focus on the actions, based on these insights.
Role: Freelance Site Reliability Engineer / Consultant
Contract length: 12 months
Location: Remote - (Spain)
Language: Fluent English
Interview slots : ASAP
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience with cloud-based technologies and tools in configuration management, deployment, monitoring and operations
- 5+ Years of experience with DevOps, continuous Delivery
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Candidate must have hands on experience with logging and monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk/Elastic, Fluent Bit, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Application and Infrastructure monitoring tools, and Public Cloud monitoring tools such as CloudWatch, VPC flow logs
- Candidate must have hands on experience with Kubernetes Platform
This is a very exciting opportunity for anyone looking to grow with their technical ability and work with a Internationally recognized company. If this role suits your skill set, I would love to hear from you immediately.