Glocomms is currently looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer for an up-and-coming advanced SIEM and threat intelligence vendor. Utilizing AI and machine learning, this company is able to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize any potentially harmful cyber threats on any platform. To be successful as the Senior Solutions Engineer, you must be self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of an agile technical security organisation. As a Senior Solutions Engineer you will need to maintain a creative and adaptive approach with the ability to close opportunities in accordance with the Sales team.
- Demonstrate products and services to customers and clients on site, via telecommute, and at conferences and trade shows
- Proactively manage evaluation and deployment support
- Effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Conduct research in security and big data technologies to identify trends, best practices, and potential gaps in industry offerings.
- Work cross-functionally to support QA, Solutions Consultants, and Development Teams to resolve business and product issues.
- Support projects via engineering, testing, implementation, and integration.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software/security products.
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies.
- First-hand knowledge of security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, etc.)
- Extensive experience installing/working with various platforms; Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, etc
- Domain expertise with IT Operations, and/or Security/Compliance and Audit (PCI, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, NERC-SIP, CAG, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management) with tools such as Splunk, Alert Logic, NetIQ, ArcSight, Tripwire
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Solution and Forensic Analysis experience a plus.
- Vulnerability assessment/penetration testing experience
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc.) preferred