An exciting cyber security company is seeking a qualified Senior Sales Engineer to join their US team. This opening for a Senior Sales Engineer offers the opportunity to join a creative culture with tremendous personal growth and business acumen, competitive compensation, and excellent job security. Don't let this rare opportunity slip though the cracks!!
- Design, present and demonstrate Information Security solutions throughout the sales cycle, technologies include SIEM, IDS/IPS, End Point Security, Database Security, Network Access Control, etc.
- Provide training and guidance to client's information technology staff as needed.
- Build and network with prospects and clients with the purpose of growing them into Enterprise Accounts
- Responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on industry experience working with cyber security solutions
- Proficient knowledge of security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, etc.)
- Experience selling into fortune 500/enterprise corporations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Experience with SIEM technologies: EDR, ArcSight, QRadar, McAfee SIEM, Logrhythm, Splunk, AlienVault, Firewalls, etc.
- high-energy, self-starter who is team oriented and who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC(any), CEH