One of the most exciting ERP Software vendors on the market is looking for the first person on the ground in DACH. The company, is an American Pre-IPO vendor that has recently received a pretty exciting company are looking to expand to the Central European region. Even though the company is a start-up, they have been already named leaders in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. In terms of technology, they are mostly specializing in Supply Chain Management Software, - planning and warehouse management. The platform is Cloud-based and they are using exciting technologies such as Machine Learning as well.
Salary: EUR 190,000 - 230,000 OTE (50/50) + car policy
- Opening up the DACH brand from scratch, being supported by the Inside Sales and Lead Generation team.
- Build up the sales team - people responsibility after six months.
- Developing a sales strategy within targeted verticals, mostly selling to Automotive, Manufacturing and Healthcare.
- Forecasting sales pipeline and evangelising about the space.
Skills and Experience Required
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts in the given verticals.
- New business focus.
- Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organizations.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales goals.
- In depth knowledge of the Supply Chain and Logistics software ecosystem.