Sales Development Representative
An exciting pre-IPO cybersecurity vendor who will go through multiple rounds of investment, are seeking a Sales Development Representative to the join their team in the UK.
As an SDR, you will be responsible for driving new sales, as the initial contact in creating meetings with clients.
- The role consists of proactively seeking new clients and building a database of a start-up business with huge potential
- Will have to make outbound cold calls using sales enablement tools
- Hit and exceed KPIs.
- Work in cohesion with the sales representatives
Skills and experience required:
- Looking for someone with a competitive, target driven personality.
- Someone who works well within a team.
- Must be eager to seek new business and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to build rapport with people quickly over the phone and clearly articulate the value of the companies product.
What this job offers you:
- A clear path of progression within the sales team of the business.
- £35,000-45,000 basic salary with stock options
- Join a company that provide exciting opportunities for employees to grow
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on +44 20 3758 8961 or on