My client is they're looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their exciting team, working on the latest technologies and on a massive infrastructure.
Location: South Paris (2/3 days per week on site)
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract Length : 1 year rolling contract
- My client is currently undergoing a big Datacenter transformation and implementing Cisco ACI within their Datacenter.
- Experience on Level 3 Network and Security RUN and MCO
- At least 5 years Routing & Switching Experience in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure
- Experience on RUN Cisco ACI
- Managing and Troubleshoot Working experience on Fortinet, Palo Alto& CISCO products
- Experience supporting large, complex, business critical local area networks
- Advanced trouble shooting and problem resolution skills in working with complex networks
- Cisco ACI , Cisco Nexus, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Juniper firewalls and F5 Load Balancer
If you're interested in this position please send your CV alongside the best opportunity to discuss the role.