Active Directory Security Expert
- Paris, France - French and English speaker
- 2 days per week on site (Paris 93) and 3 days from home
- Start date : 17/01/2022
- One Year Minimum Engagement - Rolling Contract
- TJM : 500 - 700€
- Our customer is a French multinational utilities company, with close to 200,000 staff globally and with a yearly revenue stream of over 60 billion€
- The reason for the hire is purely down to the excess in workload, project pipeline and customer requests that are on the horizon for 2022.
- This project will give you the opportunity ro work on the most up to date AD technologies, be part of one of the biggest firms not only in France, but globally, and the chance to be one of the first to touch the newest Microsoft Security technologies.
- Glocomms have been supporting this customer not only in France, but the US, APAC and not only within the IT area of the business for over 5 years now.
Cyber-Security AD Engineer
- Primary Responsibilities include : Supporting Lead Architect's in planned projects, conducting regular security audits of the system to identify any threats, troubleshooting when required, exploring new security features for the infrastructure and eventually supporting in an Azure AD migration.
- Technical Environment : Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, Azure AD Connect, MS Defender, PingCastle, PowerShell
- Working alongside a team of 8-12 Engineer's, 5-6 Administrator's and 2 Lead Architect's, aswell as integrating with other teams and Delivery Managers on a day to day basis.
- The team is split between Paris and Brussels with a few team members at other locations globally, so the working languages are French AND English.
- There is already one year of work agreed and signed off with an estimated engagement of over 2 years so far.
- No certifications required, but any Microsoft Security certifications will certainly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!!
- +44 203 758 8905