One of our largest clients in the telecommunications sector is looking for an Exchange Engineer to join their team of 6 on a huge migration mission.
Location: South of Paris
Hybrid: 3 days on site and 2 days remote
Expertise required for at least 5 years
- Areas of expertise :
Microsoft products with Active Directory Directory and Exchange messaging specialties in on-premises or online environments.
Activities within the MS AD-Exch team: Migration of messaging environments (Exchange Local, Lotus Notes, Zimbra and others) to Exchange (Local/Online) + synchronization of AD and Azure AD directories
- Technical skills :
- Windows Server
- Email migration solution: Cloudiway example, etc.
- Recommended MS Certifications :
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Actions during the mission :
- Participate in all project stages: Pre-sales / Launch / Audit and Design / Implementation / Recipe / Migration / Training
- Customer Infrastructure Audit for Pre-Sales and Commerce Pricing
- Project launch: Participation in the Project Kick-off Meeting Internal and with the client
- Preparation of technical workshops
- Technical workshops to be carried out as part of the projects (Directory, Exchange, security ...)
- Writing of deliverables : audit report, prerequisite file, Technical Architecture File (DAT), Detailed Specifications File (DSD), Migration File (DMI), Test and Validation File (DTV), Operating Document (DEX)
- Installation and configuration of the different bricks of the solution to be implemented
- Messaging projects
- Deployment of Exchange 2019 and/or O365 infrastructure and Migration of mailboxes from Microsoft sources (Exchange 2010, 2013, etc.) or not (Zimbra, Notes, etc.)
- Securing Office 365 infrastructures and/or tenants
If your interested please send your updated cv