Glocomms is currently leading a retained search for Manager, Sales Engineering with a disruptive and global client working to help solve the world's business problems by finding the best predictive model for their data with a fluid and easy to use interface. As a Manager, Sales Engineering, you will be heavily involved in customer-facing activities during all stages of the sales cycle, from pre-sales to POCs and implementations. The Manager, Sales Engineer will be integral in customer support both remote and on-site, in order to help customers diagnose and quickly resolve any technical issues they may encounter.
- Analyze, research, recommend and implement advanced solutions for a global scale enterprise software platform hosted on the public cloud, with strong emphasis on infrastructure & data store layers.
- 5+ years of experience interacting with Enterprise customers and providing outstanding technical and engineering support
- 8-10+ years of experience in threat intelligence, security engineer and/or security related position.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management or Technology related fields
- Master's Degree a major plus
- Certifications including CISSP, ISSAP, CISM, CEH, CSSA, GSEC / GCIH / GCIA - GIAC Security highly desired
- Strong knowledge of compliance and privacy regulations and guidelines such as GDPR, PCI, CCPA, HIPPA etc.
- Ability to lead a technical staff working on very sensitive subject areas and with highly sensitive information
- Demonstrated expertise in threat modeling
- Deep experience in HUMINT, OSINT and other intelligence tools and techniques