A Post-IPO, market leading social media management platform are searching for a Large Enterprise Account Executive to join their team.
Every team member is passionate about customer experience (CXM) and showing enterprise organisations how it can impact their business for the best.
- Hunting new logo's within the enterprise space
- Manage a set of accounts that you have won, help develop them and build strong relationships with the customer
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK&I. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the UK&I market and utilise existing connections, across a variety of industry verticals.
What this Jobs offers you:
- Competitive Salary of up to £240,000 package for the right candidate
- Generous RSU allowance
- Be part of an excellent company culture
- Hybrid working setting
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Theo Manihera on 020 3879 1040 or theo.manihera(at)glocomms.com.