Enterprise Account Executive, Hyper-expansion EdTech Unicorn
A UK EdTech unicorn with hyper-growth, my client is a Series-D backed company. Their mission is to provide professional applied training to the next generation of diverse leaders in order to assist international organisations in achieving their goals for digital transformation.
One of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, they have had a 900% increase in revenue over the last two years and are now looking for bright hunters to join their enterprise team.
What you'll get:
* In an enterprise B2B sales environment, you have 3-5 years of closing experience.
* You have a track record of generating new business pipeline, and you are constantly on the lookout for new chances and considering innovative methods to increase your clientele.
* People view you as a leader who is success-oriented because of your track record of success.
* You're motivated to learn and have a quick learning curve for difficult concepts.
What my client can provide for you:
* A basic pay that is competitive and OTE (50:50 split).
* Possibility of working with large corporations like Facebook, KPMG, and others
* 27 vacation days in addition to the bank holidays (of course)
* Retirement plan
* Rewards from the perks box, which range from gym membership to phone insurance
* Gain knowledge from those who scaled up individual pre-IPO start-ups into multibillion-dollar software businesses (Excellent leadership backing)
* Surround yourself with intelligent, motivated, and aspirational people who dream big, work hard, and have fun.
Sound like a good fit for you? If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply to this advert and email your CV for more information.