Enterprise Account Executive
A rapidly growing Market Leader in Cybersecurity is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join their team. This is your opportunity to join a market-leading organisation, generating over 450 million last year which is looking to scale their global team.
- The role consists mainly of new logo acquisition as well as upselling from current clients.
- You will develop a sales strategy in the assigned territory with a prospect list
- Develop a regional sales plan to achieve/overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
- Work in cohesion with the marketing, sales engineering, channel sales teams and SDR team.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Collaborate with sales operations to identify technology, strategies and processes to better achieve revenue goals
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an account executive role
- Significant software industry experience in the cybersecurity space
- Experience selling in multiple verticals
- Strong executive presence
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Demonstrable track-record of achieving sales goals. Strong reputation on exceeding sales quota's
- Hunter/New business development mentality
- Travel availability
- Professional, personable, hardworking and a competitive personality.
What this job offers you:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions, can offer remote contracts
- Very competitive salary
- The possibility to make your mark on the market and build your brand
- Opportunity to join a market leading organisation.
- Opportunity to join an ambitious yet enjoyable work environment and culture
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to or call 020 38791061