- Create and deliver field-enablement strategy and materials, including demos, presentations, blogs, technical white papers, videos and field training courses
- Spearhead company's social media efforts including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blog and others.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to create the content and proof points required to accelerate market adoption of company solutions.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to produce joint marketing collateral for Partners
- Perform market analysis and provide requirements for potential future releases to product management
- Develop messaging around customer challenges, key product and solution benefits and competitive advantage
- Actively spearhead guerrilla marketing including posting messages on message boards, evangelizing at conferences, etc.
- Participate in technical customer meetings, events, ensuring demos, event themes, collateral & a "solution-first" approach
- Create/ conduct customer and industry surveys leveraged for PR, product improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Create a customer referral program to increase revenue for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or computer science
- 8+ years experience as a product marketer (outbound)
- Experience working with cloud integration on majors platforms AWS, Azure, GCP or others.
- Experience working with major SIEM, SOAR, and threat/data analytics platforms such as Splunk, Sentienl, Fireeye, IntSights and others.
- Knowledge of the threat, intelligence, and cyber security services market, including key players, market trends, and technology direction.
- Background in B2B software or network security industry
- Experience designing, building and presenting technical and product demonstrations
- Metrics-focused and detail-oriented