Title: Director Customer Project Management (m/w/d) permanent
Location: Hybrid (Karlsruhe)
Compensation: 110,000€ - 160,000€
Territory: Global (Teams in Germany, Hungary, Japan and South Korea)
I am currently working on a very exciting position as the Director Customer Project Management for a global leader of in-vehicle multimedia software, specifically infotainment. This is an international company has employees from all over the world, including Pakistan, Iran, Ukraine, France, Korea, Japan, Brazil, Vietnam, and of course Germany to name a few. This medium-sized company already works with top Tier 1 OEMs and luxury brands like Daimler-Benz, Porsche and Bugatti.
- Manages the department, ensuring successful project delivery and represents the department to all stakeholders.
- For customer projects which are partially managed, ensure comprehensive review process and validates statements of work / change requests and other binding technical documents on behalf of the company
- Manage risks: drive proactively activities to anticipate and manage potential customer escalations ensuring efficient balance between implication of internal resources, business challenge and contractual obligations
- Drive improvements by having an overview of all ongoing projects (from presales to implementation), monitoring perimeter KPIs to support decision making
- Works closely with SW Engineering, Cloud DevOps, Quality Engineering and Sales and coaches the teams on best practices and is solving project issues.
- Defines team members' targets and achievements, assigns projects and tasks to teams and team members including resources rebalancing
- Proposes best tools and processes supporting the company strategy to be used for customer project management together with the team leaders.
Skills and experience required:
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Proven track record software engineering and/or project management in automotive industry
- High service and customer orientation, strong leadership and social skills
- Management experience of international teams
- Fluent English skills
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Multicultural work environment
- The ability to work with Tier 1 Automotive companies
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Lyss Moss at lyss.moss at glocomms .com