We have a current opportunity for a NetDevOps on a contract basis. The position will be based in Paris La Défense, IDF. For further information about this position please apply.
- Role - NetDevOps Engineer
- Location - France (Hybrid)
- Duration - 12 Months
- Start - ASAP
- Carry out studies and design of technical solutions on Cloud infrastructures (virtualization, systems, networks)
- Industrialize and automate these solutions
- To collaborate with the Build team to produce customer offers
- To collaborate with the Operations team for the maintenance in operational condition of the infrastructures and for the management of incidents
- Collaborate with the Operations team for the design of data centre solutions
- To intervene in expertise on incidents
Participate in the design and optimization of our cloud and network infrastructures and their ecosystems with strong notions of continuity of services and performance:
- Systems and tools
- IS components (network automation)
- Develop tools and solutions to manage and monitor our infrastructure and operations.
- Support us in the implementation of DevOps processes.
- Write and update technical documentation associated with deployed technologies.
- Automate end-to-end work-flows.
In this context, the technologies and environments proposed are as follows:
- Systems: Mainly Linux (mainly Debian), Windows Server.
- Virtualization: VMware Ecosystem
- Network: Spine/Leaf, BGP, VXLAN/EVPN (Cisco Nexus 9k), VMware NSX-T
- Containerization: Kubernetes/Docker
- Automation and orchestration: Ansible required, terraform is a plus
- Languages: Python proficiency