My client is one of the largest insurance companies in the world and they're looking for a Datacenter Architect to join their exciting team working on the latest technologies and on a massive infrastructure.
Location: Paris (Fully remote)
Start: ASAP but can wait up to two months
Duration: 12 months renewable
- My client is one of the biggest telecommunication groups in the world, they're based in Paris and also operate in the rest of Europe and USA.
- Due to staff turnover my client has 2 open position within their team. As people finish at the end of the year my client is looking to fill their positions soon to allow for a handover period.
- My client has one of the biggest environments in the telecommunication world, they offer a long term contract, fully remote working and opportunities to work on the latest technologies.
- Glocomms has supported this client for close to 5 years and is responsible for hires in multiple areas of their organisation.
CONTEXT OF THE SERVICE:
Redesign of their infrastructure on Cisco ACI, the customer adds an NSX-T overlay and then will virtualize their firewalls and loadbalancers on NSX-T.
Use IAC (infrastructure as a code) with a NetDevOps approach (Terraform, Ansible, Python) in Cloud Azure/AWS.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE:
Strong experience in DataCenter technologies (Cisco ACI and NSX) and Clouds (AWS/Azure)
- Provided complete switching solutions for product portfolios in data centre.
- Co-ordinated in shifting servers to ACI fabric.
- Introduce cloud services and revamped existing data networks and devices with better results and speed.
- Troubleshooted on-going issues related to new network and device connectivity.
- Writing DDL/HLD Docs
- The responsibilities of this position are to support on a fully end to end basis, supporting customers with tasks on LLD, Build, Integration, Migrations and post migration troubleshooting.
- Tech Stack required : Cisco ACI, Nexus 9k, VXLAN, Automation Tools
- CCIE is a bonus but not mandatory
If you're interested in this exciting project working on the latest technologies, please send your CV alongside the best time to discuss the opportunity further.