A pre-IPO Monitoring start-up is looking for a senior Customer Success Engineer to join their team in France. With this role you will play an essential role within the company and take the business to the next level by ensuring satisfaction of existing customers.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for building, developing and supporting relationships with existing customers.
- Build and develop relationships with customers, prospects, and partners on the technical and executive side
- Work hands-on with customers to present them the Monitoring technologies from demo to post-sales
- Have a clear and sharp analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product
- Advise the customer on the best ways to use the product
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales team
- Ensure customer's satisfaction and success
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Enterprise Field
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to technical and executive audience
- Hands on expertise with Monitoring Cloud solutions
- Capacity to understand the customer's issues and to offer them the relevant solutions
- Travel availability
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion.