Channel Sales Director - USA
As a privately owned cybersecurity start-up, my client are heavily investing in their expansion across the USA. As part of this, they are searching for a Channel Sales Director to build out and grow the Channel team.
This presents an excellent opportunity to be the first sales person on the ground and attack the Channel Partners and Re-sellers in the USA region. You will be selling an exciting Application Security recognized by Forester works to applications.
- Develop, execute and drive a channel strategy for the USA market.
- Build and develop new/existing relationships with partners.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 7+ years experience in cybersecurity channel sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships
- A proven track record of success through the channel selling into mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to a $350,000 package for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.