A well-funded, market-leading cybersecurity vendor, is seeking an Account Manager to join its international team in Germany / France / Ireland / Netherlands - fully remote. They offer world-class Third Party Risk solutions &. real-time, data-driven measurements of cybersecurity performance.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving forward business opportunities, as well as building and developing relationships with existing customers across Italy, UK&I and India. It's an existing account focused, mix-level role (SMB, MM, Enterprise.
- The role consists of strategically growing existing accounts (60-80 accounts) - up-selling, cross-selling
- You will develop a sales strategy in the assigned territory
- Develop a regional sales plan
- Achieve/overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
- Work in cohesion with the marketing, sales engineering and channel sales teams
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Sales, being responsible for the whole sales cycle
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales goals
What this job offers you:
- Salary: EUR 120,000 - 130.000 OTE (50/50) + additional benefits (car allowance, RSU, etc.)
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility