A global-leading Network Security company is looking for a Regional Account Manager based in Southern California. The role will involve picking up a pipeline of existing opportunities and relationships and will be expected to develop account and sector strategies to grow the business. This role will be a remote-based position with opportunities for travel if/when necessary only. Compensation will be upwards of 200k+, depending on the experience and ability to perform in this role.
- A significant track record of securing new logos and selling into fortune 500/enterprise corporations
- Detailed understanding of how to develop, win and structure long-term opportunities
- Be a good networker, have high energy and be self-starting
- Have the ability to lead and shape large deals.
- Take ownership of client issues and see problems through to resolution
- 5+ years working with cybersecurity products and solutions
- Track record of sales success in the Enterprise marketplace
- Proficient knowledge of security related products and technologies (e.g. NDR, SOAR, Threat intelligence, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, DDoS, packet capture, service assurance, etc).
- Ability to work as part of a large, wider sales team
- Masters/Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field experience
The world of cybersecurity continues to grow and this role offers a huge opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team within an established firm. Resumes are being considered on a first come first serve basis, and interviews are already being conducted.