We have a current opportunity for a Vice President of IT Security on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Chicago. For further information about this position please apply.
- Collaborating with ops and engineering to ensure maturity of present security controls
- Knowledge of one of the following AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Previous involvement with translating business risks and technology
- Provide technical leadership for all information security platforms
- Promote a culture of information security and best practice across all business units
- Minimum 10-12 years progressively cybersecurity experience required; at least 4-5 years architecting security programs/projects for a large enterprise institution preferred. (Advanced degrees may be substituted for professional experience as applicable)
- Hands-on experience with the following tools and/or solutions: SIEM platforms, IDS, Web Application Firewalls, Tanium, VMWare, cloud application tools (within AWS and/or GCP)
- Fluency in at least one programming language such as Java (/related), C, C++, .Net
- Expertise in data security and Big Data platforms ie. Hadoop
- Knowledge of security standards and compliance frameworks is a must; PCI-DSS preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Relevant certifications include CISSP, CISM, CEH, SANS/GIAC