I am currently working with an IT Security Organization looking to bring on a highly-skilled Threat Intelligence Analyst to add to their security team. The main Pentest Team is located in Atlanta, however this is a fully remote opportunity.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skillset:
- 5+ years of experience in the Threat Intelligence space
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field
- Extensive experience researching and reporting on emerging technical threats, tactics, and adversary capabilities to improve security controls and strategic decision making.
- Strong technical proficiency in all major operating systems with a focus on Linux and Windows.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Experience related to Security including designing and evaluating security systems, identifying security threats, securing computers, assessing vulnerability, etc.
Compensation for this role is 150k-160k w/ benefits.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply or reach out to me directly at